Your decision to invest in a wedding photographer plays a huge impact to the final outcome, and the memoirs from your wedding. My clients (from sneak peeks to the final product) tell me how much they felt so wonderful to work with me, how much they love the photos I take, and that they can't thank me enough for keeping their memories and events alive and looking perfect. I'm pretty sure you will, too!
- 6 hours of wedding coverage
- 2 hour engagement session, 2 locations
- 50% off engagement session, priced at $500 - 50% = $150
- 8 hours of wedding coverage
- 3 hour engagement session, 3 locations
- 50% off engagement session, priced at $500 - 50% = $250
- 10 hours of wedding coverage
- 4 hour engagement session, unlimited locations
- Engagement session INCLUDED
All packages include the following:
- Unlimited high resolution digital shots
- A photo slideshow of the session
- Data disc of the high resolution Post-processed (enhanced) digital shots with FULL PRINTING RIGHTS, to be sent a week after the event.
- Data disc of the Post-processed (enhanced) digital shots optimized for social media, to be sent a week after the event.
Things you may add to the existing packages:
Additional Photographer - $400 (6 hours)
- I am the sole owner of Michael Angelo Photography though it wouldn't hurt to add one more! What I'll do is select from the pool of photographers that I have to capture memories of your wedding alongside me.
Additional Hour - $200
- Every important part of your big day should be covered, and who doesn't think so?! I also offer my clients the luxury of extended hours.
Stand-alone Engagement Session - $500
An engagement session is always done before the wedding date. It's for four hours and it'll definitely complement your photos for the wedding. Feel like having a photographer while you guys are out on a date? How about incorporating some valuable elements from your relationship? Things that are memorable to the both of you, stuffed toys she gave you before, first ever movie ticket, and such, for that aww moment. The engagement session slideshows are usually watched during receptions or while the guests are having dinner. What a great way to show your photos off rightaway!